Non - Profits
Establish a Charitable Gift Annuity Program
Charitable Gift Annuities (CGAs) are becoming a popular fund development resource for non-profits. Univest Foundation will develop and administer an effective, turnkey CGA program as a way for donors to help further your mission.
A Charitable Gift Annuity Program presents little to no risk for your organization as the contract is between Univest Foundation and the donor, therefore Univest Foundation assumes liability for all donor compensations. In addition, your organization can benefit in the following ways:
- Save on staff and software expenses.
- Receive 100% of remainder from each CGA.
- Univest Foundation maintains reserve fund, including initial deposit.
- Professional investment management of CGA assets.
- Univest Foundation handles administration of CGAs.
- Process donor gifts.
- Provide statement specifying gift values and corresponding income tax deduction.
- Ensure timely annuity payments.
- Track annuity payments and tax information.
- Provide statements detailing income earned, contributions received, annuity payments and investment activity.
- Provide tax reporting and filings.
- Calculate reserve requirements.
Contact Univest Foundation for more information on how to establish a Charitable Gift Annuity Program.